What are my responsibilities as a member?
- We meet weekly as a club to get together for lunch, followed by a structured meeting and a speaker or other program four our members.
- Typically, we meet on Wednesdays at noon at the Rotary Log Pavilion, but we also have Rotary Field Trips where we meet at individual member's businesses or at other locations that host our meeting.
- Lunch is currently $15/person and we are catered with individual lunches by local venues such as Duffy's Restaurant and The Jitter House.
- Each year we expect each member to donate at least $200 or a substantive item/service to our fundraising efforts for our Foundation
- At our weekly meetings, you might also contribute to the club via good-spirited Fines and via Happy Bucks!
And the deeper responsibilities...
- Embrace the "4-Way Test" and try to live it
- Practice "Service Above Self"
- Listen to the people you interact with everyday for success stories as well as the unmet needs around us
- Share your ideas, your wisdom, your questions, and your observations with other Club members
- Think about how our Club can be a positive change agent in our community
- Help identify and solve problems so Grays Harbor thrives!